Saturday, June 19, 2010

Trucks and Dirt, all a boy could need.

I took Jake to the field days yesturday. It was so tiring. Cost me a small bomb, but oh well, he seemed to enjoy the animals and tractors and I scored a few bargins on gloves and socks and fudge... ;)
This must be the tamest cow around, it just sat there and let the kids pat it, the fact it was penned at a steak house selling steak sammies for $5 probably had a few things to do with it!
Just before getting on this tractor he turned me to all serious and said "Dont worry, Im not going to really turn it on"
The pants Jakes wearing are some lined waterproof pants I made him (ottobre pattern, "eskimo pants"), I have also made him some jeans, must remember to get a pic.
Ive been busy knitting, I finished Jakes poncho, still have to dye it... which means I have to remember to buy the dye!
And Ive knitted a kimono top as part of a swap. The pattern was nice to knit and best of all no sewing up needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment